In May 2015 ESOI started to offer a series of educational webinars with various topics related to oncologic imaging and has continued with another series in 2016.
The webinars were very successful and well visited in the past two years and attracted many international participants from all over the world.
For 2017 ESOI has planned 13 webinars on various different topics. Each webinar will last approximately 60 minutes (50 min. presentation and 10 min. for discussion/questions).
Registration for the first 2 online educational webinars will be free of charge and will be open to every interested participant.
Webinars 3-13 will be free of charge but only open to active ESOI members. Membership is offered for 30,00 € to full and associate members and for 10,00 € to residents.
M. D'Anastasi, Msida/MT
D. Regge, Turin/IT
ESOI Office, Vienna/AT
Upcoming ESOI Webinars 2017
14. Paediatric abdominal tumours
C. Granata, Genova/IT
Monday, December 18, 2017
6:00 PM (CET)
The lecture will give an overview of the imaging features of the most common paediatric tumours and will discuss what has to be taken into account when assessing staging of disease and tumour resectability.
- Know the imaging characteristics of the most common (and not so common) paediatric abdominal tumours
- Know the principia of staging and how to assess resectability for the most common paediatric abdominal tumours
Please visit the following link for registration:
Kindly note that approval of your registration will require active ESOI membership. Participation will be free of charge but only open to active ESOI members.
Missed a past webinar? Simply become a member and get access to all past webinar recordings!
Past Webinars 2017
1. Imaging of CNS tumours
P. Parizel, Antwerp/BE
2. Imaging and differential diagnosis of orbital tumours
U. Mueller-Lisse, Munich/DE
3. Imaging of lymphomas
M. Mayerhöfer, Vienna/AT
4. Imaging spectrum of primary and secondary mesenteric neoplasms
S. Nougaret, Montpellier/FR
5. Imaging of the treated pelvis: Pearls and pitfalls
E. Sala, New York/US
6. MR imaging of malignant diseases of the uterus
Y. Lakhman, New York/US
7. Practical advice in preparing successful scientific manuscripts
M. Reiser, Munich/DE
8. Imaging of recurrent prostate cancer
H. Vargas, New York/US
9. Bone metastases, how should we approach them with imaging?
T. Bäuerle, Erlangen/DE
10. PET-MRI in oncologic imaging - where do we stand?
V. Goh, London/UK
11. When to call a lesion an HCC?
G. Brancatelli, Palermo/IT
12. Current evidence for minimally invasive treatments in HCC
J. Ricke, Munich/DE
13. Diagnostic test studies: how I do it
M. Maas, Amsterdam/NL
Past Webinars 2016
1. Staging of Rectal Cancer with MRI
R. Beets-Tan, Amsterdam/NL
2. Contrast-enhanced ultrasound-technical considerations and applications in oncologic imaging
D. Clevert, Munich/DE
M. Mack, Munich/DE
4. Whole body MRI in onology
V. Vandecaveye, Leuven/BE
5. Imaging of lung cancer: implications on management
L. Bonomo, Rome/IT
6. Imaging of biliary tract tumours
R. Manfredi, Verona/IT
7. Staging of ovarian cancer - providing a GPS to patient management
H. Hricak, New York/US
8. Role of MRI in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer
H. Vargas, New York/US
9. Tailoring breast imaging surveillance to the woman´s risk
F. Gilbert, Cambridge/UK
10. Imaging of bone tumours
G. Guglielmi, Foggia/IT
11. RECIST, CHOI and beyond
M. D'Anastasi, Munich/DE
Past Webinars 2015
D. M.J. Lambregts, Maastricht/NL
A. Laghi, Latina/IT
G. Zamboni, Verona/IT
J. Futterer, Nijmengen/NL
F. Sardanelli, Milan/IT
W. Sommer, Munich/DE